Shake those booties
Push your boundaries
Kathy, Dan & Taylor ON DECK
THUNDER IN THE CLOUDS
"Dead Men Tell No Lies" Quad Run
Mr. & Mrs.
James & Sandra received a $100 donation for the AJMR. THANKS!
It's all for the kids!
Ranger D. Shutts, #1 Bow Hunter
WHAT HAVE THE AJ MOUNTED RANGERS BEEN UP TO LATELY?
AJ MOUNTED RANGERS, P.O. Box 699, Apache Jct., AZ 85117. Captain Doug Whipple, email@example.com, 480-510-0836.
- Put on a pancake breakfast trail ride, a Harvest Moon Festival, purchased Christmas gifts for AJ Boys & Girls Club, supported children requiring major surgeries, assisted LDD Rodeo Royalty during their pageant weekend, and donate bottled water & food to Genesis Project when needed. Improving ourselves with traffic control & safety training plus food handler licenses.
- Organize The Lost Dutchman Days Rodeo Events w/SMPC; parade, 3 days of rodeo entertainment, brats & beer with live entertainment at the Elks, Rodeo Dance, LDD golf tournament, LDD Marathon, LDD raffles & LDD Rodeo Royalty.
- Participated in the Veteran's Day Parade, the AJ Christmas Light Parade, Memorial Day Parade, & LDD Parade. Ranch Rodeo, Paws 4 Life, car shows and Phoenix Zoo for Autism. Helped with Salt River Wild Horse Management too. Cross guard duty at local junior high school and organized a concert benefit to raise money for medical expenses.
- Participated in Memorial Services of sorts, Festival of the Superstitions, AJ Walmart duties during Thanksgiving & Christmas, Walmart's Safety Event & Superstition Mountain Museum Events. We helped with Survivor of Mud Run, AJ Harley Davidson Events, Gold Field Ghost Town Events and trail rides for horses and quads. Head Start, Women's Hope & CAAFA receive $ & clothing.
- Day of the Cowboy celebrations, AJ Park & Rec Children's Events, give away free horseback riding lessons for essay contest winners throughout the year, donated 740 lbs. of clothing to local charities, and donated $ and books to the AJ Public Library while on horseback.
Retired Captain Lyle believes:Ride rank and make bank:To make a gratuitous amount of money in a short period of time for the kids.