Don't flatter yourself cowboy, I'm looking at your horse
WHAT HAVE THE AJ MOUNTED RANGERS BEEN UP TO LATELY?
AJ MOUNTED RANGERS, P.O. Box 699, Apache Jct., AZ 85117.
Duty Officer Kurt Barto 480-291-2808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put on a pancake breakfast trail ride, a Harvest Moon Festival, purchased Christmas gifts for AJ Boys & Girls Club, supported children requiring major surgeries, assisted LDD Rodeo Royalty during their pageant weekend, and donate bottled water & food to Genesis Project when needed. Improving ourselves with traffic control & safety training plus food handler licenses.
- Organize The Lost Dutchman Days Rodeo Events w/SMPC; parade, 3 days of rodeo entertainment, brats with live entertainment at the Elks, Rodeo Dance, LDD golf tournament, LDD Marathon, LDD raffles & LDD Rodeo Royalty. Don't forget the Gilbert Rodeo!
- Participated in the Veteran's Day Parade, the AJ Holiday Light Parade, Memorial Day Parade, & LDD Parade. Ranch Rodeo, Paws 4 Life, car shows and Phoenix Zoo Walk for Autism Research. Helped with Tonto Twist, Salt River Wild Horse Management too. Cross guard duty at local junior high school, AJUSD football and music depts., purchasing supplies for our teachers and organized a concert benefit to raise money for a child's medical expenses. We work with the AJ Police and AJ Fire by donating needed money for their programs that teach children about safety in all arenas.
- Participated in Memorial Services of sorts, Festival of the Superstitions, AJ Walmart duties during Thanksgiving & Christmas, Walmart's Safety Event & Superstition Mountain Museum Events. We helped with Survivors of Mud Run, Superstition Harley Davidson Events, Gold Field Ghost Town Events and trail rides for horses and quads. Head Start, Project HELP, Women's Hope & CAAFA receive $ & clothing.
- Day of the Cowboy celebrations, AJ Park & Rec Children's Events, give away free horseback riding lessons for essay contest winners throughout the year, donated 740 lbs. of clothing to local charities, and donated $ and books to the AJ Public Library while on horseback. More help is always needed and AJMR is there.
Ranger Elves Dave & Mike!
Shake those booties
Push your boundaries
Paul in his stress-free zone
Kathy, Dan & Taylor ON DECK at Walmart Duty
THUNDER IN THE CLOUDS
"Dead Men Tell No Lies" Quad Run
Mr. & Mrs.
James, Sandra & Benjamin Franklin
And he's out!
No Duty Dave, you can't keep the truck
Ranger D. Shutts, #1 Bow Hunter